Wolves fans plan 'Take Back The Game' demo Sunday

Another brilliant protest by the english.

Next up is "Wear a hat day". All those who are pissed off at high ticket prices, pay the £40 entry fee and wear a hat, that'll show em, the bastards.

hertsblue said:
Hopefully they can also demonstrate about the tacky music they play after scoring (as do other clubs). Hate it.

This , and totally this

NB MCFC: DON'T !!! IT IS W@NK !!!!!

I went to the Arsenal match and was amazed to see the stuff they have on sale in their gift shop. Tons of stuff that we do not appear to sell. What did get my goat was a framed shirt for £300 (THREE HUNDRED POUNDS) signed by the Arsenal legend Mikel Arteta.

Not even for charity.

I find it kind of ironic, that they're complaining about the "Americanisation" of football, yet they're the ones contributing to it, by playing cheesy, godawful music after a goal.

Not read the whole thread so don;t know if already posted.

On the pitch! Stop them from playing. If thousands do it, they aren't going to ban everyone are they. And, they would have to take notice.

great idea,lets protest against the exploitation of fans by the suits.
those horrible owners of football who take take take,oh wait,our owner hasnt done that,hes done nothing but give give give.

ok lets protest against those horrible sky people who move our fixture,lets get them to revert back to 3pm saturday kick offs,but let them keep the hundreds of millions they pump into the game enabling prem teams to buy some of the worlds best footballers.

nope cant see what us city fans have to complain and protest about,or do some people want to buy some green and yellow scarves and help our red brothers against the horrible glazers ?id rather keep them.

what have we as citys fans got to protest about.

sir peace frog said:
great idea,lets protest against the exploitation of fans by the suits.
those horrible owners of football who take take take,oh wait,our owner hasnt done that,hes done nothing but give give give.

ok lets protest against those horrible sky people who move our fixture,lets get them to revert back to 3pm saturday kick offs,but let them keep the hundreds of millions they pump into the game enabling prem teams to buy some of the worlds best footballers.

nope cant see what us city fans have to complain and protest about,or do some people want to buy some green and yellow scarves and help our red brothers against the horrible glazers ?id rather keep them.

what have we as citys fans got to protest about.

Sometimes it's about looking outside of what have 'we' got to protest about, but what have football fans as a whole got to protest about.
Fulham v Liverpool on a Monday night?
Chelsea v City on a Monday night?
Great if you have an armchair and a subscription to Sky, not so great if you want to travel to the game as a visiting supporter.
OK, if there must be Monday night games, there are 7 'old' Lancashire clubs in the Prem - arrange games between those clubs, or London derbies. Not clubs 200 miles apart.....

WNRH said:
The best protest would be for the top 5 divisions in english football to boycott their games over two weekends, so every team would have a home game to boycott, that is what would make the men in suites take notice not these petty protests.
Not only the best, but the only protest that would make a difference.

If Arsenal can fill a ground at £10 against us, and us fill the ground against the rags for £15 (assuming that happens - and I'm not convinced) then it shows we are being ripped off on ticket prices generally, I did a thread in the general forum a few weeks ago on just this subject. Neither of the above games will make a loss, they may not make a fortune either, but the clubs in the PL get more than enough from TV revenue.

At City we are incredibly lucky with season ticket prices, I overheard a norwich fan talking to a city fan last weekend about season ticket prices, the norwich fan said to the blue that it must be very expensive watching us now, and was gob smacked to find out that watching this city team on a season ticket, was cheaper than watching norwich on one of theirs. Our match day ticket prices (non season ticket) are approaching the wrong end of decency, but our season tickets, for now, remain very good.

DT King of all Geordies said:
I went to the Arsenal match and was amazed to see the stuff they have on sale in their gift shop. Tons of stuff that we do not appear to sell. What did get my goat was a framed shirt for £300 (THREE HUNDRED POUNDS) signed by the Arsenal legend Mikel Arteta.

Not even for charity.
Im pretty sure we have signed and framed shirts for £500...

Dont see any problem with it, what a way to make money off one product, production costs are very low (just a few quid for the shirt and frame), the signiture is free and they sell for a huge profit.

Only problem is im not sure how many people have ever bought one

The premiership is a poker table for the rich, it will only take a few more buy outs before these foreign owners have full control of the premiership, Then they are free to do what they want, they will be able to dictate to FA how they want to run things...........and this is no joke...No Relegation is one topice, another is moving some of the bigger games to other countries(FarEast) Its not about the paying loyal fan anymore...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.