Wolves (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Idiot was at it on the pre match thread.
For saying Alvarez should have started. And for pointing out that we go backwards when a clear forward ball is on?

I guess the team can’t improve then. This is the peak is it.

Better performance but come on the team can still do a lot better. And that’s a compliment.

Several players starting to step up.
Some still far too casual, but they won’t play if they don’t step up.
Jack is a City player. He is starting to show it.
Stones brilliant form at the moment. Ake never lets us down.
Mahrez on fire.
Rodri has everything except pace. The guy is the glue in the team.
Gundo tires late on but he’s often key going forward.
The best I’ve seen from Kev for a while. Still not sharp by his standards but the fire looks back.
Erling scores a hatrick while not looking at his best. What can you say.

Silva is still looking nervous and casual. Lewis is a great prospect but occasionally looks his age decision-wise. A fabulous addition to the squad. Palmer needs to make the same step up if he can.

Phil and Calvin need to make an impression.

All in all we are showing the league that we have given up nothing. You’ll have to take it from us.

Good performance. Still a little sluggish in the first half as we have been most games this season but signs the sideways malaise is lifting. Some players rounding into form certainly helps. Come on city!

I’m not sure if we were sluggish per se, but the start of these games are never easy because you’re essentially playing against teams that would take a point all day, so they put up a really stubborn challenge at the start and keep a good shape, so it’s hard to really play with pace and break them down, you just have to be patient

Great performance from the team, bald fraud and the fans! ;-)))))

Really played some good stuff against the Doritos bus, who'd got the say-so to kick the fuck out of us. Very negative team. It's not been critical today, but the Grealish penalty could easily have got to us. Piss poor from the officials.....

Well done all, but Mahrez, Rodri, Stones were especially impressive.

Screw you pigmol, bent bastards.

For saying Alvarez should have started. And for pointing out that we go backwards when a clear forward ball is on?

I guess the team can’t improve then. This is the peak is it.

Better performance but come on the team can still do a lot better. And that’s a compliment.
I’m just enjoying the result instead of moaning like fuck. I’ll leave you to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.