Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

I was holding out hope but imo the season for the pl is over. We don’t have the defense for this. Kdb runs the show, when he is out we have no ideas. Silva and gundo shouldn’t play together just too slow and no ideas.

I hope we dont develop Barcelona's curse of over relying on one player. We have to be able to win without KDB

These kind of games happened last season as well like the Crystal Palace game. Not over yet, but injuries to KDB, Sane and Laporte have hurt us real bad.
The effort was good in the second half, but no real quality.

Bad stuff, tacticly undone imho. Not the first time this season that we find a defense too tough to break down only to get caught out when trying to put pressure. Granted Ottamendi lost it with that first goal and it changed the match quite a bit but we wern't very convincing in our attack neither. I guess teams are finding better ways to cope with our tactics by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.