Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

Lol all the discussion is about how wrong VAR is but only in regards to the penalty decision that we got. The fact that the handball in the first half wasn't VAR'd totally ignored and totally painting a picture of City being lucky, when actually wolves were lucky.

And Walton! He's proved to me today that he's a spokesman for VAR, he defends whatever decisions are made. Totally pointless as a result font of knowledge.

The BT narrative is really pissing me off.

I’ve said in the post he just a terrible ref. If he was corrupt he wouldn’t have been equally as bad for both teams
Not sure I remember any nailed on penalties that he didn't give for wolves? Moss is bent as a contortionist in a box

Wolves have only conceded 14 goals in 16 games. Better than any team outside the top 3. Playing like they did to day you can see why they have such a good defensive record and terrible offensive record - 12 goals.

Happy with the win as I think our squad has been a bit stretched. Next up dirty Leeds.

I know that being called a **** in here can be a harmless badge of honour, but wolves in the first half were all "proper" cunts.

Their second half display was impressive defensively, but overall they got what they deserved for that first half shite, and Im glad the eventual penalty was a bit contentious.( still think it was a pen as the ball trajectory after hitting the player shows his arm had to play a part).

We need to play better though, other teams seeing this display get hopes up for a low block/non football type tactic against us.

Oh, and please can we stop allowing the refs into the away teams dressing room pre match for their tactical briefing, it gives em an unfair advantage.

Lage just said they play every game to win , can only blame that on his poor understanding of the english language , hope he's renting his house over here because he will be sacked , how can any fans pay good money to watch football like that , fuck off back to Portugal and bore their football fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.