Wolves (H) - Post-Match Thread

I couldn’t stand Wolves when they got promoted and all the narrative was about how ‘plucky’ they were to stay up despite spending shitloads of money.

I still can’t stand them.

Dirty anti-football negative cheating bastards.

Brexit football to rival only Burnley.

Get in the bin. Hope they get relegated sooner rather than later.

Great to see Sterling with his mojo back. Cancelo is incredible.

Three points. Roll on Leeds.

14:26

'Man City have been fortunate'​

Man City 1-0 Wolves
1371f045-2aa9-416c-8d3f-298a81c9be00.jpg

Jonathan Woodgate
Former England defender on BBC Radio 5 Live
Man City have been very fortunate because they haven't really created that many chances. Jose Sa hasn't had that many saves to make.
Defensively, Wolves have done really well considering they're down to 10 men. The fans are getting a bit tetchy now and this could lead into something.
I wondered what scruffy tramp was up to these days.

He's 100% wrong. A combination of shit/bent refereeing, and Wolves defending like their lives depended on it meant it was very difficult to get any kind of momentum. We were still the only team trying to play football and Wolves and Moss were trying to kill the game by breaking it up any time we started to get going. We just kept plugging away and got our just rewards.

What is wrong with what he said? Like the loons who say the refs hate us. We got a huge slice of fortune with that penalty decision. If that was given against us I would be fuming.

We where very sluggish but got the 3 points which is all that matters, but I honestly can’t disagree with woodgates assessment. Some people on here are so precious and paranoid it’s unbelievable
if that had been liverpool winning like that it would be portrayed as a hard fought win . the type that wins titles

What is wrong with what he said?.....
Everything mate, that comment puts him in that cozy group of pundit-wankers, who simply try to create a context where everything is evened up when Manchester City is playing. And that shit kicked off after Pep came in and we star cleaning up most of the trophies. Most of the pundits have a strong dislike of him, whatever they front up. So if you didn't watch a game and you read his comments, it is like we created nothing and the goal came from nowhere, 24 shots, ten of those on target, 14 corners, a goal line clearance, last ditch tackles, 99% certain hand-ball, some very good saves by their goalie. It is one thing to say we struggled, but to say what he did is a wank-fest.

Last edited:
Horrible game but three points and on we go. Raheem 100 goals in the PL, 500 Goals in PL under Pep, 100 clean sheets for Eddie. Brilliant.
refereeing a complete disgrace from front to back. How is Moss allowed on a pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.