Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing's for sure, Spanish needs a haircut

This not being able to tell him apart from Bernard scenario (copyright Stuart Pearce) is doing my head in

I am so mashed up that I asked my son at the time whether that great cross for the first goal the other night was from Bernardo

Given that he was sitting on the subs' bench at the time, it was admittedly one of my more moronic recent enquiries, but the point remains that the trimmers need to be poised for action

Last edited:

This not being able to tell him apart from Bernard scenario (copyright Stuart Pearce) is doing my head in

I am so mashed up that I asked my son at the time whether that great cross for the first goal the other night was from Bernardo

Given that he was sitting on the subs' bench at the time, it was admittedly one of my moronic recent enquiries, but the point remains that the trimmers need to be poised for action
NOOOOOOOOO he must keep his hair now,our dave is back

Given that he was sitting on the subs' bench at the time, it was admittedly one of my more moronic recent enquiries, but the point remains that the trimmers need to be poised for action

He’s growing it so he’s got the Bruce Lee back for May when he lifts the European Cup as captain wearing white shorts and navy socks. Then we can say we’ve completed it.

Blasphemy.

(But even I have trouble telling them apart when they are both on pitch.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.