Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling quite chilled out about this game, this is the type of game you have to win if we are to retain the title.
If we don't win then we don't deserve to win the League, I think we will put in a solid performance today and i'm going for a 3-1 win.

WTF is going on. Just woke up for the game and looks like it's the rags playing not us. All sly have talked about for the last 10 minutes is fucking Rashford...
It was only a matter of time before Sky introduced evening adult-themed sport content to try to re-engage some of the younger viewers they lost to... specific online content.

Fuck me, Yaya and Carragher waxing lyrical about Utd for 10 minutes...

Are we supposed to be impressed by Pogba’s pass to a guy in 20 yards of space just because it’s viewed though the medium of FIFA 97 graphics?

" Next up just how good can this u***** side be ? and how the baby face assassin has them playing the u***** way , oh and we'll have updates from the noisy neighbours for you throughout the evening "

Pep has given up on the league, saving KDb and Aguero for the Cup games against Burton and Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.