Wolves (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect Laporte to come back in for this one so that would mean Cancelo on the left and walker on the right.
Aguero and Kev on the bench for me.

For me the throw in to someone being tightly marked in the middle of the pitch was the main reason for that goal. Accident waiting to happen that and it proved to be.
You are right. I also think we are way too slow taking throw ins, always seem to allow the opposition time to mark anybody within the throwers range.

Without Foden, Bernie and Gabby we were unable to press from the front. Torres and Kun couldnt do it. That was the main reason we struggled a bit and they found it easier to play through us. Their goal was nicely executed and an example to others. Kun gave the ball Away in our half. It got shifted rapidly to their right wing. Zinchenko was inverted so no left back and Torres exactly where he should be when we have the ball with his feet on the touch line so they really had the run of the left. We did well to win and still were able to give Kun, Torres and Kev needed minutes. Things improved once Phil and Gabby were brought on.
Lets have it right Jessie blings shot was off target and hit Antonio

Always a funny one is wolves

Results at the weekend afford Pep the ability to be a bit cute with the selection, I’d expect something similar to the West Ham game in that regard, not that it should t be enough again...

Much needed minutes in the legs of those on the periphery, I’m going 2-0

Kun to break his duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.