Wolves (H) - Sat 4th May, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been similar posts pretty much every week since Christmas.

There is no logic in we don't deserve to win the league if we can't beat team XYZ. The team that deserves to win the league is the one that ends the season with most points, regardless of how they perform against team XYZ.

Anyway, as I said earlier, let's hope for 4 more good performances in the league and 1 more in the cup.
I'm just adding some context. I don't know who was saying what at Christmas but the current circumstances make this a must win, simple as. We're at home, full squad, control our own destiny, are down to 4 matches and are playing a mid table side. None of that guarantees a thing, but dropping points in this circumstance would be a bottling, no debates to be had.
Let's get this one done!!!!

I don't have alot of hope we can keep him in this summer.

There will be alot of teams who can guarantee him a starting spot, and yet we can't even get him on the bench when our team is fit.

That shows a lack of faith.
He couldn't possibly have a niggle could he ? ;)

That shows a lack of faith.
Which is bizzare as he hasn't let us down in a single game he's played. He did more in five minutes than Grealish did all game last week versus Bournemouth. Unlike our other winger subs- he has a natural ability to score like Palmer and Foden, so I have no idea why Pep wouldn't want that option on the bench, as he did versus Newcastle, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.