Wolves (H) - Sun 22nd Jan, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Pep’s interview if we don’t batter this lot then we are in trouble.

Going public, literally asking for a response, openly criticising the players…these are done as a last resort.

The team will be based entirely on who come into training and plays like it’s the last game of their life.
It’s shit or bust time. This is the perfect time to get some momentum behind us and put some pressure on Arsenal. Like you said, if we don’t get a good performance on Sunday then we probably should just concede the title.

Not on TV for those in the UK. Kick off time 14:00 (GMT).

Time to go on a bit of a run now. Make that fight back against Spurs be the catalyst for change. Let's hunt Arsenal down. They play after us on Sunday, so we could be just 2 points behind them (albeit they will have 2 games in hand).

No idea who starts this one. 3 points is all that matters.
It'll be on my dodgy firestick.

Now that Dias is fit again i want to see him partnering Stones because they are our best CB pairing, IMO. Pep only split them up because Laporte spat his dummy out threatening to leave if he wasn't picked. If he's not happy being rotated I'd sell him in the summer and recall Hardwood -Bellis. I'd also like Ake at LB because he can play there and doesn't deserve to be dropped.

Its clear that his selected 11 vs Spurs was linked with his post match comments. Therefore i predict its gonna be the same except Dias for Akanji.

Time for the guys who were on the bench tonight to let their balls drop like the XI from tonight did. I expect a lot of rotation as I'm sure those guys are shattered from that shift. Wolves aren't nearly as bad as their record indicates. That Matheus Nunes is one hell of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.