Wolves next season.

paphos-mcfc

They've done well this season. Looks like we'll be facing them next season ( and Birmingham ). remember from Maine Rd their fans and Stoke fans are a bit nutty to say the least. Them and stoke were both our bogey teams when we played them before. Used to like wolves as a kid ( Before I realised my blood was blue ) And when Andy Gray played for them, Can't stand him now. Anyway, will they go down as quick as they come up????

i hope they come up we had some friendly banter with them few years back

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Always liked Wolves, much better than alot of the southern teams that have been up over the last 10 years or so.

would rather see reading come back up due to the football they play and preston north end or burnley who have been fantastic this season.(northern routes i know)

scotty said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Always liked Wolves, much better than alot of the southern teams that have been up over the last 10 years or so.

would rather see reading come back up due to the football they play and preston north end or burnley who have been fantastic this season.(northern routes i know)

Possibly less trouble aswell.

I like Wolves, I remember going to Molineaux to watch them with a mate who was a big Wolves fan(we where on the piss in Wolverhampton for the weekend). I can't remember who they played but I remember Steve Bull scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.