Wolves PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Alright may not be motm but you can't deny he was class yesterday. His beautiful cushioned header for Kev and his pin point pass to him was a moment of brilliance. Besides he was superb in possession. Come on Chippy lad I know you dont rate him but fair dues when he does play well. He's playing very well and one of the more cerebral left backs in the league. Besides he's starting to combine with Grealish nicely.
I just don't get it mate. Yes I think that was one of his better games but he still makes rash challenges, gets beaten on the ball for giggles, passes backwards 90% of the time and loses possession half the time he passes it forward. Sorry but I think he's bang average and nowhere near good enough to play for us.

I know this is not everyone's view (and probably not Pep's view either) but that's the way I see it.

What is it with certain City supporters?

A 5-1 away win against a notoriously mean defence and all some can do is slag off Sterling and Zinchenko.

I hate to read what they posted if City lost 5-1!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.