Wolves PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
MOM? I got nuthin!
Our last 2 performances have been rank.
No Rodri, defensively vulnerable, no KDB, not enough creativity.
Play like that next week, we will get bummed in Germany and emptied by fucking Arsenal.
We look devoid of ideas and what to do.
Need a massive kick up the arse. The Haaland of last year has been replaced by a lookalike who cant hit a fucking cows arse with a banjo.
im afraid if we continue like this and there will be no silverware this season. I've not thrown the towel in just yet though, let's see if we get a reaction from today's shit show.
I would hope not. We’re still top, half our first team missing and only played 7 games.

Very poor performance from everyone. Can’t afford to play this starting 11 again. Bringing on Phillips tells us how weak we are depth wise. We missed Rodri today big time.

Oh well bang goes the top spot unless spurs can do something unspursy.

Bringing on Phillips was a response to an outworked Kova and overawed Nunes. To be fair, Phillips had the worst situation to work with in an inexperienced player with him, in Bobb.

Guardiola had the chance to just leave the mid to work it out if he thought so little of Phillips, didn't he?

I wish people would wind their necks in about Phillips.

Akanji had a very good game I thought. Most of the rest were absolutely pants. Aké had a nightmare against that Neto, Foden anonymous. Walker wildly out of position for the second goal. Kovacic caught in possession too often, Doku spent large parts of the game absolutely blowing out of his arse. No idea why Nunes was hooked at half time.

We need Rodri, John and Bernardo back desperately!

Whilst we were poor today and no excuses, we must congratulate Wolves on their diving/acting/roll play. F'kin outrageous. They deserve an Oscar for their antics!!
Sad thing is commentators and pundits are just numb to it now. Ludicrous wriggling around and histrionics, but commentators don’t even blink an eye at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.