Wolves PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
We seem to be winning games and not performing. It's difficult when teams just sit back,but not playing to Earlings strengths at times ,just to vary the play ,would help imo. Without Kev and Rodri there seems to be no drive or control . It seems they won't take responsibility and want to give the ball to someone else,rather than try and create something. I know we won but tbh, our passing and final ball was a bit off today.
We didn't give up though ,which is great, and got the 3 points. You can't always be brilliant, but I would like to see a bit of variation every now and then.
Puts on tin hat.

Stones had a good game.

Josko is great, really spicy going forward. But a lot gets down through the left side, not just in this game. He is young though and I think v exciting player. Does reminds me a little of Cancelo (I SHALL TAKE COVER)
Tough take for poor Joško! I do think a little of the left hand side “issues” are a result of how he’s asked to play. He’s one of our most forward defenders and playing behind someone who tends to play riskier. He does better with Grealish in front IMO.

I voted for Josko because he has been our best player this season, but Savinho is incredible. Absolute world-class superstar in the making. I would also like to see John Stones in the starting 11 more often, please.

Gvardiol a solid 7 but didn’t think anyone else merited more or less than a 6. No bad performances, per se, just felt like nobody wanted to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.