Wolves PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Going Gundog today and may be on my own but his best game for a while. Needs to practice his heading tho
Not in your own - I’m the other one. I thought he just quietly controlled the midfield and got everyone else moving. Won the penalty with a typical burst into the box.

My second option would be Stines - centre back, right back, central midfield - just this lovely calm about him that flows into everyone else.

Good win for you guys today! If any of you guys have a spare 5 minutes to fill in a survey, that would be a huge help for my research. This is the link: https://plymouth.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/machester-city-fan-survey-dissertation

I am an undergraduate student, studying geography and international relations, with a passion for football. My club is Southampton, so, unfortunately, don't have the pleasure of seeing my team dominate English football haha. I really appreciate being welcomed into this forum, and am so thankful for the responses so far.

My dissertation title is - Examining the socio-economic and geopolitical influence of Abu Dhabi in Manchester through Manchester City F.C.
Fundamentally, the purpose is to understand the influence of your owner, Sheikh Mansour, economically and socially, from a geographical perspective. My data has not got aim to prove/disprove anything, but to overall analyze the data I have collected.
My data collection is split into 2 halves; a 'discourse analysis' of both national/local newspapers since 2008, and how the ownership has been perceived.
Secondly, getting the perspective of a fan, through surveys. This will allow me to compare both data sets, which will give plenty of discussion points within my analysis section.

Good luck with the rest of the season!

Kind regards,
Kristian.

Gone for KDB. I accept it was really Erling but so many of the pre match thread reports of Kevin’s demise were such bollocks he gets my vote today

I thought the ref played a blinder. Gave cards out like no other ref for fouls on us, then everything went to type when started dishing out cards to us for basically fuck all and then don’t get me going on the none pen the fooker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.