Wolves post match thread

How I’m looking forward to seeing a fit KDB all season. The FA Cup Final and the first half today a reminder of how good he is.

I’d give him the captaincy now, I don’t see the point in giving it Silva for a season or Fernandinho for one or two. He wants to be the leader of this club and I’m all for it.

Foden due back into camp before the next match. BTW, THB is almost 2 years younger than Foden, Bernabe is a year younger and Poveda is only 110 days older. Nice grouping.

Edit ... oh, and Eric Garcia is just a little older than Bernabe.
Doyle isnt 18 till October either.

Angelino was surely only brought in as a 3rd choice back-up anyway due to Mendy’s injury record? He’s never shown quality to make it at the top IMO.

PEP (On young and new players) They played incredibly well today. It is not easy to create chances. Everybody, not just the young players, made a good performance and we learn from that.

Aymeric Laporte: “The first-half was good. We were better than them but didn’t score and the most important is to score. We missed a penalty obviously it could be better but it’s okay. It’s pre-season we have to improve and keep working.”

“It’s pre-season, we have to keep working to be ready for the season. We made a good jump but the result wasn’t good, so we have to improve. Football is sometimes like today and we have to improve for next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.