Wolves Sold Out, Newcastle Sold Out

GeordieBoy said:
Blue Blood CTID said:
GeordieBoy said:
Yes, as the tickets for Man City away sold out 3 days ago (I have one), and I know numerous people that couldn't get tickets because they didn't have enough loyalty points.

BY THE WAY I SUPPORT NEWCASTLE NOT VILLA

Tell you something mate, along with West Ham, Newcastle are my favourite set of away fans. Been to St. James's 3 times watching City and every single time I've been up you lot have been sound as fuck with us and really friendly. Genuinely hope you get the success you fans deserve mate. And yes you're away support is tremendous.

-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:59 pm --

I am as equally happy as I am pissed off at this. Great that it's onwards and upwards and were getting better crowds, but if we start to do shit for a couple of seasons these "fans" will fuck us off. Loyal bastards lol!

Cheers mate, as it happens I've always liked City and it's been a good match when they've came to ST James, and your fans have been canny when ever I've spoke to them. I have to admit I was overjoyed when you destroyed the red side of manchester 6-1, a great day.

Good Lad :D

All the best this season matey, will cheer you on against the mackems lol!!!

Blue Blood CTID said:
GeordieBoy said:
Blue Blood CTID said:
Tell you something mate, along with West Ham, Newcastle are my favourite set of away fans. Been to St. James's 3 times watching City and every single time I've been up you lot have been sound as fuck with us and really friendly. Genuinely hope you get the success you fans deserve mate. And yes you're away support is tremendous.

-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:59 pm --

I am as equally happy as I am pissed off at this. Great that it's onwards and upwards and were getting better crowds, but if we start to do shit for a couple of seasons these "fans" will fuck us off. Loyal bastards lol!

Cheers mate, as it happens I've always liked City and it's been a good match when they've came to ST James, and your fans have been canny when ever I've spoke to them. I have to admit I was overjoyed when you destroyed the red side of manchester 6-1, a great day.

Although please don't take the piss too much when we play yous ;)

GeordieBoy said:
Blue Blood CTID said:
GeordieBoy said:

If we rest Silva then we might nick a 2-1 :D

What do you think of pardew by the way? He has made an excellent start but the problem is it makes that fat wanker Ashley know what he is talking about!

Blue Blood CTID said:
GeordieBoy said:
Blue Blood CTID said:

What do you think of pardew by the way? He has made an excellent start but the problem is it makes that fat wanker Ashley know what he is talking about!

Tactically he seem sound, and his substitutions seem to have a positive effect every time, however the downside is that when it comes to transfers he is nothing but a puppet. However while Mike Ashley runs the club then I guess a puppet is needed because Ashley likes to make his own decisions, as we saw with the Keegan fiasco. I personally despise Ashley for the way he has tarnished the name of this club and the way he has treated Kevin Keegan and lied to the fans, however a lot of fans choose to forget all that when the team is doing badly. I haven't shopped in SportsDirect in my life, and I don't intend to do so. Ever.

GeordieBoy said:
however the downside is that when it comes to transfers he is nothing but a puppet.

A puppet to who? Whoever you have in France deserves credit for getting a player like Cabaye who would make England's national team.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=224216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=224216</a>

GeordieBoy said:
Blue Blood CTID said:
GeordieBoy said:

Tactically he seem sound, and his substitutions seem to have a positive effect every time, however the downside is that when it comes to transfers he is nothing but a puppet. However while Mike Ashley runs the club then I guess a puppet is needed because Ashley likes to make his own decisions, as we saw with the Keegan fiasco. I personally despise Ashley for the way he has tarnished the name of this club and the way he has treated Kevin Keegan and lied to the fans, however a lot of fans choose to forget all that when the team is doing badly. I haven't shopped in SportsDirect in my life, and I don't intend to do so. Ever.

It's a hard question for geordies to answer that one mate! I think he's ace so far. He's had to deal with Barton going for fuck all and he ain't seen a god dam dime of that Carroll cash, and it was difficult following Chris Hughton and the outrage surrounding that. I agree with Love City about Cabaye as well, top signing. And Ashley was responsible for picking this guy, (not trying to put you on the spot here pal, I wouldn't know how to feel in this situation). I mean, if Ashley/Pardew could somehow get you Champions League, how would you feel about Ashley then?

LoveCity said:
GeordieBoy said:
however the downside is that when it comes to transfers he is nothing but a puppet.

A puppet to who? Whoever you have in France deserves credit for getting a player like Cabaye who would make England's national team.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=224216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=224216</a>

Graham Carr found Cabaye, he's a great scout that also found Tiote and Marveux.

The problem is that we have a huge lack of depth, we currently have one fully fit CB (Colo), one that will play with a broken nose (Taylor), and a poor reserve player in (Perch) as cover.

And Pardew is a puppet to Ashley through no fault of his own, Ashley promised him a striker so Pardew told the public the same, and when we didn't get a striker Pardew was the one left looking like a fool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.