Wolves thread 2020/21

From that list I am hoping for Fonseca but the only noise we have heard so far surrounds Lage. There is an issue with Lag getting a WP though due to only being a head coach for a couple of years and out of work for nearly a year

From that list I am hoping for Fonseca but the only noise we have heard so far surrounds Lage. There is an issue with Lag getting a WP though due to only being a head coach for a couple of years and out of work for nearly a year
That’s would be my choice too

Not sure if it’s completely a done deal although he’s the favourite there maybe a work permit issue with him.
they’re allegedly interviewed 4 who i think are
Lage
Rafa
Fonseca
fat Frank

Fully expect it to be lage we’ve been linked with him before
Benitez would be a great appointment for you, IMHO.

He worked wonders under the obese Cockney twat at Newcastle; just imagine what he could do with the full backing of the board.

Expecting Lage to be announced tomorrow however interestingly Lampard has gone from 19/1 to 5/1 overnight someone is putting money on him

Expecting Lage to be announced tomorrow however interestingly Lampard has gone from 19/1 to 5/1 overnight someone is putting money on him
Lage would be an understandable appointment in the context, Lampard not. Think this will be your(?) fourth season in the top flight, this time, so I’d prize consistency over a new approach. If Lampard were appointed and unsuccessful, it could have serious consequences.
Need someone who can stabilize next season and keep the club consistently in the 7-10 placings and occasionally top 6.

Just seen Nuno favourite to be palace boss. To me that is a big step down from Wolves. I expected him to be Spuds boss.

Strange move for him though he's being linked to Everton too. Puts to bed the club line of him leaving by 'mutual consent' and the considered opinion that he was broken and needed to go back to his family in Portugal.

Think his fate was maybe sealed when we were thrashed 4-0 at home to Everton live on BBC, Jeff Shi looked like thunder at the end

Strange move for him though he's being linked to Everton too. Puts to bed the club line of him leaving by 'mutual consent' and the considered opinion that he was broken and needed to go back to his family in Portugal.

Think his fate was maybe sealed when we were thrashed 4-0 at home to Everton live on BBC, Jeff Shi looked like thunder at the end
Everton I could accept. Wolves to Palace though. Bizarre!

I cannot recall a time when so many clubs were without managers and managers were without clubs.

If Nuno were exhausted, as is reported, one would expect him to take some form of sabbatical or at least a long vacation in Portugal. Not sure clubs such as Crystal Palace or Everton could afford him that luxury, however, and would presumably want him to report for duty immediately. Cannot see the temptation in joining the former.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.