Wolves thread 2020/21

Well if that was you boys with half of your team missing and zero prep then you're set for a good season and hopefully challenge Liverpool harder.

In that first half we were dire and I feared a proper drubbing, 2-0 at half time was a relief.

Second half we improved a fair bit and at one point could have been 3-2 up! Podence is a super little player and should have took his chances. Played a part in Raul's goal and I fancied us for a point then but you managed the game well.

Hoping that Marcal not badly injured. Nobody knows what it was which is a bad sign. We are meant to be signing Nelson Semedo tomorrow for RWB to replace Doherty so save seeing Traore there again, needs to be further up the pitch.

Glad we don't have to play sides as good as you every week!

He looks a good little player and I was very impressed with him, before I go any further, I am NOT comparing him to Messi (for the hard of reading, that's a NOT), but there were certain elements to his style and physical abilities that reminded me of him.

Nuno's building a very good and capable side here imo, and he's a very likeable bloke too.

ps, Coady I still see as a wanker though, sorryyyyy ;-).

Haha my United fan having a go about Wolves spending money again and asking if I preferred it in the days of Bull and Mutch rather than just writing £30m cheques. As if?

I asked him why he's so bothered and about United spending millions on shit like Maguire and if he'd prefer it if United plummeted to Division 4 and almost went out of business.

His sniping since we became half good knows no bounds and I fucking hate United!

Just had to get it off my chest with some likeminded souls!

He looks a good little player and I was very impressed with him, before I go any further, I am NOT comparing him to Messi (for the hard of reading, that's a NOT), but there were certain elements to his style and physical abilities that reminded me of him.

Nuno's building a very good and capable side here imo, and he's a very likeable bloke too.

ps, Coady I still see as a wanker though, sorryyyyy ;-).
He’s a Scouser, isn’t he?

Say no more!

Haha my United fan having a go about Wolves spending money again and asking if I preferred it in the days of Bull and Mutch rather than just writing £30m cheques. As if?

I asked him why he's so bothered and about United spending millions on shit like Maguire and if he'd prefer it if United plummeted to Division 4 and almost went out of business.

His sniping since we became half good knows no bounds and I fucking hate United!

Just had to get it off my chest with some likeminded souls!
Typical rag.
"It’s alright for us to spend money, but no one else can."

Typical rag.
"It’s alright for us to spend money, but no one else can."

That's how it seems!

Be honest, was it more exciting watching Wolves okay back then than it is now? Picking up players like Bully and Mutch rather than simply writing a cheque for £30m..?

I wasn’t taking the piss mate. I just think there’s too much money in the game now and I hate United for spending silly money tbh. I despaired when they spent £80m on Maguire, just not worth it. A lot of City fans have said to me they preferred it in many ways when they were crap. I was going to mention Turner and Hayward actually, I admire both actually.

The above picture was taken at Wolves vs Man City in August 2018 when I was lucky enough to be in hospitality. ALso met Diogo Jota, Rui Patricio and Willy Boly plus saw Nuno again and realised I was wearing the same shirt as I had been when I met him in Vilamoura a couple of months previously!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.