Wolves To Beat City...

lionheart

...according to raghead Paul Parker on Yahoo Sports.

Upset of the weekend: Manchester City v Wolves

Wolves bounced back well from their opening-day defeat to West Ham - when they didn't even play that badly - with victory at Wigan. They will head to Eastlands on a high, with nothing to lose.

Mick McCarthy's side will be well up for Saturday, as most teams will be when they visit City this season - that is the inevitable consequence of having spent so much this summer - and with the absence of any pressure, they will be able to express themselves on the pitch.

Conversely, City will be under huge pressure in their first home game of the season and have a great deal more to lose. After a good start to the new season, which has seen them beat Blackburn and then Barcelona in a friendly, their fans will expect nothing less than a convincing win over newly-promoted opposition.

That could work against Mark Hughes's men and I think there is potential for a real upset at the City of Manchester Stadium.

Silly twerp...

lionheart said:

Wolves bounced back well from their opening-day defeat to West Ham - when they didn't even play that badly - with victory at Wigan. They will head to Eastlands on a high, with nothing to lose.

Mick McCarthy's side will be well up for Saturday, as most teams will be when they visit City this season - that is the inevitable consequence of having spent so much this summer - and with the absence of any pressure, they will be able to express themselves on the pitch.

Conversely, City will be under huge pressure in their first home game of the season and have a great deal more to lose. After a good start to the new season, which has seen them beat Blackburn and then Barcelona in a friendly, their fans will expect nothing less than a convincing win over newly-promoted opposition.

That could work against Mark Hughes's men and I think there is potential for a real upset at the City of Manchester Stadium.

Silly twerp...

it always amazes me how even the most inconsequencial tossers, can still earn a few bob talking bollox. the more outrageous in appearance, or viewpoint a person is, the more chance hes got of getting his nose in the media trough

I as a Wolves fan, although I haven't been around as long as most (I'm 17 on Wednesday) I think this is the most positive Wolves team we've had for a while. Since the darkness of the Hoddle era, and then getting Mick McCarthy who people hailed as the man that beat Dave Jones, I think we'll give you a game, we're full of running, and as we're younger the lads run themselves into the ground, but honestly... I've posted this on my facebook... I think that if we get the first goal we'll try and hang on for a 1-1 draw. If you get the first goal it'll be a 3-0 victory to City.

We are doomed anyway, now, because every time I come across anything relating to Paulo Di Canio on a match day, we lose. And I have just come across the twatzoid on some website, quite by random. And I bet that fornicator Michael Owen scores for United and they beat Dave rag mongering Whelan's shite little Northern Prem club because they always do.

its allabout oppinons, and in mine hes a IDIOT, were a differant club now, we have developed that wining attitude, ignore them that refuse tobelieve,

blue moon risin and there all scared......fuck em all, COME ON CITY.
BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

I guess it's a journalistic trick. Say the complete opposite of what would be sensible and more people notice you I guess.
I am confident we will beat Wolves today. We're not ones to cave under pressure and the full house will work for us and not against us.

lionheart said:

Silly twerp...

close call lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.