Wolves train/pub

my mates driving down (short straw unlucky) but dont know where were boozing yet, which is no help at all really,

sorry.

any ideas anyone?

I've not been before, probably be on an earlier train than the one posted though, was reading this earlier.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballgroundguide.com/wolverhampton_wanderers/pubs.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballgroundguide.com/wolv ... s/pubs.htm</a>

squirtyflower said:
mcfcliam said:
I'm on the 12:27 from Picadilly, anyone else on this one?

Never been Wolves before...where is the best place to have a drink before the game?
Manchester

Very much this, not the best place to drink down there.

Got down there early doors last year and went into Wolvo with a lad who lives down there, managed to get in the local scream bar which was a laugh but got a bit of aggro as it got busy towards kick off time

greenie said:
squirtyflower said:
Manchester

Very much this, not the best place to drink down there.

Got down there early doors last year and went into Wolvo with a lad who lives down there, managed to get in the local scream bar which was a laugh but got a bit of aggro as it got busy towards kick off time
i lived just outside wolverhampton for three years and can confirm that the pubs really are shit holes, the one near the station approach isn't too bad

last season we went to the pub accross the road from the ground, very much similar to the pub near the stadium of light, its behind the main stand (the one opposite where we'll be)

both sets of fans were in and having a good time, thats where i'll be going again this year

eshiers1 said:
last season we went to the pub accross the road from the ground, very much similar to the pub near the stadium of light, its behind the main stand (the one opposite where we'll be)

both sets of fans were in and having a good time, thats where i'll be going again this year

do you know what its called? had a quick look on the maos and theres a boozer called the feathers right outside the away fans, this no good? also found the wanderer but heard tis a bit moody

Tragic meat van guy said:
eshiers1 said:

do you know what its called? had a quick look on the maos and theres a boozer called the feathers right outside the away fans, this no good? also found the wanderer but heard tis a bit moody

i looked but could not find!

it is the pub behind the main on the other side of the road to the ground!
thats all i remember

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.