Wolves V CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wolves v City official pre match thread.

5 goals please city, make the goal difference well out of the rags reach!

also if we find ourselves 3 nil up or something rest Silva,Tevez and kun to be safe for the derby.

impressedwolf said:
mancity1 said:
Cheers mate , my brother is also Wolves through and through and yes it is true you have the side on paper that should stay in this division every year at least one side that in theory should go down does and this year its your time.

You are doing some good things with your stadium and while the owners did muck up the change of manager at a critical time and deservedly should be accountable for that I hope you come back to the premiership ASAP.

Wolves should be in the premiership.

Still have vivid memories of your League Cup final victory over us.

You usually give us a tough game at your patch and its when we have something to aim for we tend to struggle.

Hopefully the title will still be up for grabs after the game.

Yeah the timing of getting rid of mick was stupid, no one decnt available and after the transfer window closed. It just caused more upset and the team fell apart after that, mick still had the players behind him.

I agree the stadium is coming on and they are trying to build a club not just a team, if thats the case hopefully we will bounce back.
We have played well against you in the past at Molineux, but you have nothing to fear today. our recent performances have been dreadful as the team have given up.

Good luck mate, thanks for ur reply

In football anything can happen as we saw at Old Trafford today.

If our players go into the game in cruise control like we did against Sunderland despite Wolves being doomed and the talent we have I can guarantee you we will come unstuck.

Last season you beat us, Chelsea and Manure at home and Liverpool away.

I think we have improved on last years side and performances but the other sides have not.

It will hard to hang on to Jarvis who on his day can tear defenses apart.

Your leaky defense has been the reason for your demise this year.

Last year 1-0 leads against the likes of Stoke and Norwich would not have resulted in defeats.

MCFCinUSA said:
sympathies are with you Wolfie - because you've played some decent football at times this season and the sacking of Mick wasn't the right timing or even the right decision; hope you're back up next year as realistically I'm not expecting you to be getting much out of us today.

Cheers mate, hard being a wolves fan sometimes thats for sure.
I seen some of the city fans stying on the tele after losing the other day and i thought to myself, try being bottom of the league with only 5 wins all season!
Kinda puts things into perspective but all us fans go through the hell regardless of our position i guess

Mancini: "Before today they were five points up. Now it's six, so it's more difficult.

haha

mancity1 said:
In football anything can happen as we saw at Old Trafford today.

If our players go into the game in cruise control like we did against Sunderland despite Wolves being doomed and the talent we have I can guarantee you we will come unstuck.

Last season you beat us, Chelsea and Manure at home and Liverpool away.

I think we have improved on last years side and performances but the other sides have not.

It will hard to hang on to Jarvis who on his day can tear defenses apart.

Your leaky defense has been the reason for your demise this year.

Last year 1-0 leads against the likes of Stoke and Norwich would not have resulted in defeats.

I pretty much agree with everything you say there to be honest!
On the Jarvis subject, when hes on form hes amazing and he will leave along with fletcher. Its a shame as if they all played as well as they can every week then we wouldnt be going down. it makes u feel like saying, "u took us down, now honour ur bloody contract and get us back up"....unfortunately i know that not the real world.
Days of loyal players such as Steve Bull are long gone :-(

impressedwolf said:
MCFCinUSA said:
sympathies are with you Wolfie - because you've played some decent football at times this season and the sacking of Mick wasn't the right timing or even the right decision; hope you're back up next year as realistically I'm not expecting you to be getting much out of us today.

Cheers mate, hard being a wolves fan sometimes thats for sure.
I seen some of the city fans stying on the tele after losing the other day and i thought to myself, try being bottom of the league with only 5 wins all season!
Kinda puts things into perspective but all us fans go through the hell regardless of our position i guess

We were struggling against York and Macclesfield not that long ago in history.

We were fortunate that we were in the right place and the right time and things could have belly up when Taksin was on the run.

City have traditionally underachieved but hopefully their are some good times ahead for us and Wolves in the years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.