Wolves Vs City In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
welsh_andy said:
SWP's back said:
kingdoneg said:
Whilst it's great top see Dzecko score tonight. It still never ceases to amaze me how many chances he misses. You know, Balotelli would put away most of those goal scoring opportunities!
This should be fun. His fan boys will hunt you down.

are u mad, hes motm for atm, his work rate is outstanding 2nite
What have I said?

What is the commentator fucking on about? This month AJ has started against Villa, Villareal, Blackburn, Wolves..

Somud said:
byronic said:
kingdoneg said:
Whilst it's great top see Dzecko score tonight. It still never ceases to amaze me how many chances he misses. You know, Balotelli would put away most of those goal scoring opportunities!

Horseshit. The stats don't bear it out. Not only is he the most chance creating player, he has the best goal rate in the league this season: goal per 54 minutes. Just sayin'. I do agree at times he misses sitters, but that'll change.

He's good at getting into goal scoring positions. That should be respected as well.

he has missed too many sitters this season...but again, scored quite a few....

Kolarov outstanding tonight....

Looking forward to Balotelli and Milner coming on for the last 10 minutes to get a couple more.

This is good, Mick having to bring on first choice players for Saturday to try and salvage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.