Wolves...

Good fans, good atmosphere, better than going Bolton and watching their shite So really want wolves to stay up! In the shop on the wa to the station heard a huge group of their fans having an inner/outer debate about McCarthy! Got very heated after a while! Reminded me if here before bobby came along

couldent afford today so could anyone give me any examples of funny banter between the fans, anything like the "have you got a couler telly/central heating/ indoor toilet/electric lighting have you fuck" with the stoke fans. cheers

DontLookBackInAnger said:
We Had fun with the Wolves fans tonight, but at the end of the day, I do hope they stay up as Mick McCarthy is a real class act and from our 2 games with them this season I really don't think they will go down.
Sorry mate but the way Mick McCarthy gave the scum 3 points the other week by playing his 2nd team is something I will never forget - he's licked Baconface's arse once and he will do it again.

mr t said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
We Had fun with the Wolves fans tonight, but at the end of the day, I do hope they stay up as Mick McCarthy is a real class act and from our 2 games with them this season I really don't think they will go down.
Sorry mate but the way Mick McCarthy gave the scum 3 points the other week by playing his 2nd team is something I will never forget - he's licked Baconface's arse once and he will do it again.
With you Mr t
If I had paid my £42 to see the 2nd string I would not be a happy blue John and if the blue boys do that I will let them know about it as well

McCarthy is a dick, people wouldn't be arse licking him if Wolves would of beat us,

any club that doesn't make an attempt to field their no where near strongest team in a game should be docked 3 points instantly, they don't even deserve to compete in the Premiership full stop, they say the Premiership is the best league in the world and IMO it is, but when you have idiots like McCarthy pulling stunts off like that it just makes the league looks fucking embarassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.