Wolves

Wolves! I remember buying an ice cream just as I had heard that City had equalised in 1974 only to be told that Wolves had gone back in front two minutes later - boo! Never been to Maine Road up to that point I was only nine though knew (how?? - Mum!) I was always a Blue.
Then my nobhead mums first husband ( never called him dad cos he wasn’t) dragged me to the swamp the following week cos City were shit! Can’t remember the game ( my first ever) but the rags got beat on their way to being relegated! Inside I was doing somersaults, couldn’t let him see though cos he would have twatted me.
That’s kind of coloured my view of Wolves down the years. A bad start with a happy ending if you like. Derek Dougan always seemed a nice bloke too. So Wolves weren’t that bad, let’s be honest, the Old Gold is a pretty cool colour for a kit.
Good luck to you next season because you’ve always seemed like decent fans when I have been to your place.

Wolves! I remember buying an ice cream just as I had heard that City had equalised in 1974 only to be told that Wolves had gone back in front two minutes later - boo! Never been to Maine Road up to that point I was only nine though knew (how?? - Mum!) I was always a Blue.
Then my nobhead mums first husband ( never called him dad cos he wasn’t) dragged me to the swamp the following week cos City were shit! Can’t remember the game ( my first ever) but the rags got beat on their way to being relegated! Inside I was doing somersaults, couldn’t let him see though cos he would have twatted me.
That’s kind of coloured my view of Wolves down the years. A bad start with a happy ending if you like. Derek Dougan always seemed a nice bloke too. So Wolves weren’t that bad, let’s be honest, the Old Gold is a pretty cool colour for a kit.
Good luck to you next season because you’ve always seemed like decent fans when I have been to your place.

Cheers mate, same to you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.