Woman troubles

eh?

btw I'v seen loads of videos on YT with people camping in cars and such. Some poeple manage to get by with some tiny vehicles. But £900 ready to go might be difficult. Are you talking about moving to van life sort of thing?

It’s not my ideal choice mate but I’ve got to keep dry until I bag meself another cougar

1978_Frua_Lamborghini_Faena_05.jpg

I’m an aspiring author and I’ve been in a loving relationship with an older lady for about a decade now. We’ve got a lovely place in Alderley Edge we rent but as I’ve not been particularly successful with my books she’s always taken care of the rent, all the bills, leased me a car, food, and the such.

Anyway it turns out she’s married and been on the take from her husband’s business to live this double life.

So my question is which car should I buy now the Bentley has to go back. Budget of £900. Preferably one I can sleep in, and write books.

Reckon you should get her mum to move in with you and charge her rent.

It’s a novel story, you could write about what’s happened to you,real life,change the names etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.