womans world cup final

At 22, Ms. Morgan shall be around for some time...and though she did not win the golden boot, I am sure I could find a glass slipper that would fit her quite nicely!

In all seriousness, though, through the pain of being runners up, I hope the USA ladies re-dedicate themselves to achieving glory. Very exciting WC 2011.

gymshoe said:
At 22, Ms. Morgan shall be around for some time...and though she did not win the golden boot, I am sure I could find a glass slipper that would fit her quite nicely!

In all seriousness, though, through the pain of being runners up, I hope the USA ladies re-dedicate themselves to achieving glory. Very exciting WC 2011.

At least the USA women's football team always have a chance winning the WC. Our Women are OK but nothing special...and the men...the less said the better.

The WWC was actually very entertaining. Disappointing the States couldn't win, but it was just meant to be for Japan. They fully deserved it.

Joga Bonito said:
des hardi said:
shame most other top guns like SWEDEN, GERMANY,NORWAY and CHINA are out.

Lol I can tell you don't want any women's soccer.

des hardi said:
plus the fact opposite sides of WW2 and playing in germany says it could be a classic game..... anyone watching later?
No thanks, much rather watch proper Copa America
hahaha i can tell your english is crap hahaha

i d only catch the odd WC game,not really interested.... but i ve taken note of the teams that do well..... you are a dork!

i missed the game `coz i went to a local parade. fair play japan! good spirit...so i hear. unlucky U.S. learn to kill off games :(<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:10 pm --<br /><br />
JamesMCFC said:
gymshoe said:

At least the USA women's football team always have a chance winning the WC. Our Women are OK but nothing special...and the men...the less said the better.
don t know about that..... your guys have done well in recent years but it take s alot of time to get it right. patience! ;)

mcfc_ms said:
Some crap penalties by the USA.

Also, is the USA manager Mark Hughes?

pia-sundhage-2011-5-18-21-40-44.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.