Women’s derby

KearsleyBlue

Team supported
Manchester City
Bought tickets for said game to get the kids used to the stadium .. realised I've booked in 119 which is safe standing usually isn't it? Anyone think it'll be full of people standing in this game or ok for them to sit in there?

Bought tickets for said game to get the kids used to the stadium .. realised I've booked in 119 which is safe standing usually isn't it? Anyone think it'll be full of people standing in this game or ok for them to sit in there?
Very different crowd for WSL matches, even in the main stadium. I doubt everyone will be standing.

don't worry there will be plenty of empty seats if you want to move

My SC is in 119
Yes we all stand normally.
You'd be better off in 219 tbh where everyone sits its a couple of quid dearer for an adult and £4 for kids.
I'll probably go to this but my seats gone already. Hospitality is reasonable for women's games, might have a look at that or elsewhere in SS1, might have to be sharpish though.

Ragettes have played most of the also rans in the league, soon as they faced anyone decent they get humped.
At least that stops the BBC pundits from rubbing one out talking about their clean sheet record.
Nearly 40K sold for the Derby at the Etihad now with a month of sales left. Let's hope we can hump them as well. Way to go yet but we might sell it out to break the attendance record set in the Spurs stadium for the girls NLD of 47K.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.