Women’s derby

Rags definitely going to start favourites, for good reasons too they are better than us.

I know some players have changed, but I go back to the Cup game last year where we came back to win 3-1 with a brilliant second half. They couldn't get the ball off us and their manager just put it down to lack of fight - well, when it comes down to it, we're just better than them.

That was last year though. We gave them about a 10 point advantage due to injuries and ended up above them.

I still say we're better than them if we can impose our game. However, they are a more settled side and must be full of confidence. I worry about our defence a bit, but we've got a decent chance. A win would really set us up for the rest of the season, but I fancy 2-2 maybe.

The ragettes are extremely physical so that's where we'll need to be ready. Against Arsenal they got away with a lot of questionable tackles that broke up attacks and bordered on assault.

I like that the women's game is physical and the refs don't blow up for everything. However, teams like United will take advantage of that to disrupt better sides.

If we can cope with that, protect the ball and limit the service to Russo we should win.

Just seen that Beth Mead did her ACL. Looking at the clip it does appear that the ragette had no intention of playing the ball and was just going to shove Beth Mead over but missed badly due to being shit. Like the men's team full of hype, over performing and diving ands cheating their way to wins

Just seen that Beth Mead did her ACL. Looking at the clip it does appear that the ragette had no intention of playing the ball and was just going to shove Beth Mead over but missed badly due to being shit. Like the men's team full of hype, over performing and diving ands cheating their way to wins

As well as being truly ugly ****, Blundell is a dirty fucker who strangely enough doesn't seem to get many cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.