Women’s team media thread

bbc reporting that it'll be a record WSL attendance at the emirates between arsenal and chelsea of 58000 (presumably tickets sold).

It looks less than half full, hardly anyone above the lower tier, I wonder what the price of tickets was, that so many can't be arsed to actually attend ?

bbc reporting that it'll be a record WSL attendance at the emirates between arsenal and chelsea of 58000 (presumably tickets sold).

It looks less than half full, hardly anyone above the lower tier, I wonder what the price of tickets was, that so many can't be arsed to actually attend ?

Probably mostly free tickets to falsely boost the attendance figures or raise the average attendance number.

Probably mostly free tickets to falsely boost the attendance figures or raise the average attendance number.
Well there were nowhere near 59,042 there, so it makes you wonder how they account for it, I'd say the bottom tier was about 2/3 full, the top tier no more than 1/3. The weather was pretty shite this morning, so I could see why people didn't bother when it's live on TV. I don't see the point of lying about it when you can see for yourself.

Well there were nowhere near 59,042 there, so it makes you wonder how they account for it, I'd say the bottom tier was about 2/3 full, the top tier no more than 1/3. The weather was pretty shite this morning, so I could see why people didn't bother when it's live on TV. I don't see the point of lying about it when you can see for yourself.

Rags have done it for years mate, it's puzzling.

I see that England's new poster girl Lauren James got away with some more petulance today. After using her physicality in an aerial duel she then went on to run her foot down an opponents leg before standing on the foot. Got a yellow but could/should have been a red. Guess she didn't learn her lesson at the world cup after all.

I see that England's new poster girl Lauren James got away with some more petulance today. After using her physicality in an aerial duel she then went on to run her foot down an opponents leg before standing on the foot. Got a yellow but could/should have been a red. Guess she didn't learn her lesson at the world cup after all.
I watched the match until the City match started. I posted about this woman the other day on the England v Scotland women’s match. I don’t like her attitude one bit and I for one wouldn’t have her at City. It should have been a red, no intention to play the ball and although it didn’t cause a lot of damage to the player the snide sort of stamp, made it show her for what she is.

She got a face like a slapped arse and seems to be not a very nice person at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.