Women of Euro 2012

gaudinho's stolen car said:

You would get home from work each night and gasp at how beautiful your woman was.

If this was my wife, i would let her use my mouth as a toilet and a sanitary disposal unit

zak_attack said:

You would get home from work each night and gasp at how beautiful your woman was.

If this was my wife, i would let her use my mouth as a toilet and a sanitary disposal unit

Over the line that one :)

marcoboogers said:
zak_attack said:

Over the line? - Not sure about that bud... I bet she shits gold nuggets and pisses louis roederer cristal champagne!

Dictionary said:
class/klas/

Noun: A set or category of things having some property or attribute in common and differentiated from others by kind, type, or quality.

Verb: Assign or regard as belonging to a particular category: "conduct that is classed as criminal".

Adjective: Showing stylish excellence.

best-croatian-girls-euro08_05.jpg

Winner. QED.

Churchill123 said:
marcoboogers said:
zak_attack said:

Over the line? - Not sure about that bud... I bet she shits gold nuggets and pisses louis roederer cristal champagne!

Maybe i was a bit hasty in my judgement

Have to laugh every major football tournament cameramen get paid for perving at hot tottie!!

One day a goal will be missed what a job being paid to perv and watching football close up!!

didactic said:
PARwf.jpg

Shes nice but not the nicest I have seen are you asking if I have had sex with someone prettier? Yes I think so but she is hot too. Go to Bratislavia or Hungary these sort of women are every where. Not to mention South America where they are hotter.

Do you mean Bratislava? Are you as well travelled as you are irresistable to the women?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.