Women with trout lips

Nightmare Walking

I have no idea what they are putting in their lips or why they do it, but does anyone think it makes women look better.
I have not seen one women who has had it done look better than they were previously.

and when they get older all the stretching of the skin will mean either lips like balloons or wrinkled saggy lips to match their tits - covered in tatts with absurd eyebrows there are gonna be some weird looking women when they reach their 60's - the GILF may be a threatened species ha ha

R1erULE.jpg

And, it’s getting to where you can hardly tell one from the next, as they al, want the same thing...same nose, same pout, same brows, same tits, same bottle hair job.

Loves me a natural girl with a nice smile, a freckle or two in the summer and a sweet personality that appreciates a laugh. You can keep all these plastic Barbie types for the plastic Barbie men that are becoming prolific too.

Sadly, when I catch the British media every now and then, it seems like TV is one big stupid (completely unreal) Reality Show anymore, and everyone is clamoring for their 15 secs of fame that will get them a few quid. Ricky Gervais had a great take on the Big Brother generation and fleeting fame in the series “Extras,” especially the finale.

Since when did we find the need to constantly talk about who is fucking who, how big everyone’s cock is and how much plastic surgery all these losers have had? Sad fuckers, the lot of them!

Women with naturally big lips look nice. The thing that makes them look nice though is the Cupid’s bow. That can’t be artificially created using collagen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.