Women you surprisingly found yourself attracted to....

pinkwheeltrim said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
mcmanus said:
Any which way I reckon Tracy Emin is THE most 'surprising' of the lot.

Fair do's fella but inside her is rancid anti-men acid

Her minge would snap shut and cut your dick off.

She likes it up the arse though,and so do I!

louis-spence-cosmopolitan-ultimate-woman-0s54X9.jpg

leithblue said:
jimharri said:
leithblue said:
Victoria Coren is not surprisingly...and she's loaded so you'd never need to work again.

Anyway, Lorraine Kelly back in the day - a sort of filthy mumsy charm to her
Same sort of thing with Lynda Bellingham as well. Unfortunately, I don't think either of them would come under (oo-err!) the category ''surprisingly''.

Good call on Lynda Bellingham, she'd also be able to make you a nice dinner afterwards.

I agree on them not being surprising, well not to me, but my wife thought it was the funniest thing in the world when I mentioned Lorraine's charms

The daft woman can only cook oxo...

aphex said:
leithblue said:
jimharri said:
Same sort of thing with Lynda Bellingham as well. Unfortunately, I don't think either of them would come under (oo-err!) the category ''surprisingly''.

Good call on Lynda Bellingham, she'd also be able to make you a nice dinner afterwards.

I agree on them not being surprising, well not to me, but my wife thought it was the funniest thing in the world when I mentioned Lorraine's charms

word on the street is that the lovely lynda is very hairy....y'know......down below!!!!

burning blue soul said:
aphex said:
leithblue said:

word on the street is that the lovely lynda is very hairy....y'know......down below!!!!

I've heard she's got a minge like a monkeys forehead.

susan sarandon...would have loved to have got my head between these tiggles..........

susan-sarandon-20080109-360723.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.