Women!!!

Here's a tip for you, try to go for girls who already have boyfriends, that way, if you fail, you have a valid reason, AND they don't stay for too long in the morning, they just dash off.

Bluemoon115 said:
Here's a tip for you, try to go for girls who already have boyfriends, that way, if you fail, you have a valid reason, AND they don't stay for too long in the morning, they just dash off.[/quote

What no brew? Bluemoon you know your stuff??

These young eyes have seen more then its worth, just could of seen alot more if I want a shit bag and I went up to gals instaed of waiting for them to come to me

samy said:
These young eyes have seen more then its worth, just could of seen alot more if I want a shit bag and I went up to gals instaed of waiting for them to come to me

Samy dont wear your heart on your feet for all to stand on.......... stick it in your back pocket with what should be there, and if you meet a nice girl, she can have it, but in till then Chilax and Enjoy!! Girls hate it when lads come to them.

Kylieylee said:
samy said:

Samy dont wear your heart on your feet for all to stand on.......... stick it in your back pocket with what should be there, and if you meet a nice girl, she can have it, but in till then Chilax and Enjoy!! Girls hate it when lads come to them.

thats what I say, Thanks least some one knows that girls dont like guys trying dead hard I just chill and if they want my number ask me or prefer ythem to ask one of my mates to give it them lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.