Women!!!

jimharri said:
Kylieylee said:
jimharri said:
tueartsboots said:
V good, hey Jim? Got a right one here. Think we should look at investing in this company
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.helmets.co.uk/pages/how-to-contact-us.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.helmets.co.uk/pages/how-to-contact-us.php</a>
How are you TB. Yeah, our Kylie seems a bit spirited.
*makes mental note to hide all the kitchen knives*
As for the helmet idea, I'm sorted thanks. And I would have thought with your connections that you wouldn't have a problem getting your hands on a tin helmet. Prop?

"Spirited" mmmmmm i call it open minded...

and look am learning.......... am on bottom letting you do the work ;)
That's not good with my back Kylie! Pass me that tube of 'deep heat' please, will ya?

hehe, not a prob!

r0v1fk.jpg

samy said:
She might have got one yet , who knows?? Fuk er then woman!!! LOL plenty more fish in the sea, besides im only 19 so fuk it

I think you should move on pal.

Theres this bird called Kyliey on a City forum I post on, she seems well up for it...

Bluemoon115 said:
samy said:
She might have got one yet , who knows?? Fuk er then woman!!! LOL plenty more fish in the sea, besides im only 19 so fuk it

Theres this bird called Kyliey on a City forum I post on, she seems well up for it...

Is she lol I will leave it then she can get hold of me now (she was fit as fuck though ahhhhhhh)

19 bloody hell.......... yeah get out there lad.

?? and you slept with 3 ppl shes know already?? surely your from Newton Heath

haha

Kylieylee said:
19 bloody hell.......... yeah get out there lad.

?? and you slept with 3 ppl shes know already?? surely your from Newton Heath

haha

Hah aha, near there Middleton!!!

Bluemoon115 said:
samy said:

lol you balloon....

Bluemoon115 hell be left standing alone...

Kylieylee said:
Bluemoon115 said:
samy said:

lol you balloon....

Bluemoon115 hell be left standing alone...

:(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.