Women.

women are a fantastic species, the only things they can't do better than men is play football(embarrassing) and they can't drive a car.

ladies please give both up, you know it makes sense.

de niro said:
women are a fantastic species, the only things they can't do better than men is play football(embarrassing) and they can't drive a car.

ladies please give both up, you know it makes sense.

the attempts at goalkeeping last night during england v france were the funniest moments on saturday night television. bollocks to ant and dec, the future is women's football.

FuZzY said:
mcfcliam said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this Liam guy? I've reported his responses to me as he needs to chill out.

Sorry if I've offended anyone :(

Chill out?

You accused me of being homophobic!!!!!

You're clearly a WUM...it all became clear when you started posting pictures of mens' arses on a football forum full of blokes.

I actually quite enjoyed his posts of mens arses!

:-)

+ 1

No one understand the cunts and it's not worth bothering to try, the stupid bitches don't understand themselves. Just get on with it and ignore them cos they don't make much sense but that's the way it is, deal with it

The Fat el Hombre said:
No one understand the cunts and it's not worth bothering to try, the stupid bitches don't understand themselves. Just get on with it and ignore them cos they don't make much sense but that's the way it is, deal with it

oh dear, i fear this wont end well.

r.soleofsalford said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

If they argue with it they'll only end up agreeing with it at some other time somewhere down the line, such is their nature

The Fat el Hombre said:
r.soleofsalford said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

If they argue with it they'll only end up agreeing with it at some other time somewhere down the line, such is their nature

tut tut tut !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.