Womens boxing

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Why not...

hollie3_180x250_490648a.jpg

Hollie Dunaway
ffs as much as im against this whole idea of women boxing your fuckin pic has changed my stance a little..... would love to see that bird box, tits would go wibble wobble lol......... thats the only good thing about this stupid decision.

Sorry Ussy for making you change your mind, ill change it back again...

777blairmcconnell06040542.jpg

No, its not the kid from home alone. Terri Blair female boxer.

blue_bird said:
lovecityhateunited said:
is that not the point of posting on forums love?

What, to grab some attention for yourself , love?

Fuckin hell!!!..Round one ding ding ding!!
My moneys on blue_bird, shes hard as fuck ; )

Katie_Taylor.jpg

0000cfa810dr.jpg

I was lucky enough to see this girl here Katie Talyor box on the under card of the Benard Dunne world title fight in March. She is favourite to win Gold medal already even though no body has yet to quailify for London 1/8 on fav. Only lost 1 fight and has played international football for Ireland as well.
As for her boxing I would say she is one of the best female fighters I have seen fight. She has all the shots and hardly ever misses a punch. I think this sport will grow even bigger and better after London Games which is good to see.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqvvR1pEzJA[/youtube]
Here is the fight the crowd went bananas for her. She has been sparing with the mens team in Ireland to get her to the highest standard she can get and I hope for her that she does win a gold medal at the Olympics.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Sorry Ussy for making you change your mind, ill change it back again...

777blairmcconnell06040542.jpg

No, its not the kid from home alone. Terri Blair female boxer.
well at least you changed my mind back.... cheers

leighton said:
Katie_Taylor.jpg

0000cfa810dr.jpg

I was lucky enough to see this girl here Katie Talyor box on the under card of the Benard Dunne world title fight in March. She is favourite to win Gold medal already even though no body has yet to quailify for London 1/8 on fav. Only lost 1 fight and has played international football for Ireland as well.
As for her boxing I would say she is one of the best female fighters I have seen fight. She has all the shots and hardly ever misses a punch. I think this sport will grow even bigger and better after London Games which is good to see.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqvvR1pEzJA[/youtube]
Here is the fight the crowd went bananas for her. She has been sparing with the mens team in Ireland to get her to the highest standard she can get and I hope for her that she does win a gold medal at the Olympics.

aint no one beating Katie Leighton lad.. .

she made that opponent look like a tart

I couln't care less what is in the Olympics and what isn't. I never watch them.

I only wish that my tax money didn't have to go towards funding the games and the British team. The games should be put on a government subscription TV channel so that those who want to watch them pay the full costs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.