Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoney got what her team deserved after resorting to the 'agenda narrative' on local tv at teatime about 'the money'! Keep yer gob shut, Casey, and focus on yer own team's expenditure. I suppose yer got to be second (before tonight's thrashing!) in the FAWSL only a couple of seasons after forming on jam butties 'n fresh air!
Don't know about Utd's team (seem like they have a lot of foreign players). But City players Ellie Roebuck, Keira Walsh and Georgia Stanway all came from our youth teams . So if any team are going out and splashing the cash on players, it's more Casey's club then our club !

Oh yeah.....I saw that, and thought exactly the same thing....."with the money they've spent".....pot and fuckin' keckle again, man or woman, boy or girl.....a rag is a ferkin rag, clueless, and otherworldly, in their own lickle bubble.
Fuck 'em.

Although they do have a good left back....and the Spaniard looks good as well. Sneaky bids ?
And they have someone called Zelem. I thought 'nother foreign import. And I was right - she's from Oldham.

Big game tonight. Rags at home then Chelsea at home soon. The league is in their own hands, but just have a nasty feeling that all those draws early season will come back to haunt them. Really hope I'm wrong though. Good luck City.
Win every game, inc the CFC one and we're top of the pile! Those draws were against teams that on present form we'd be scoring mightily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.