Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we signed Chloe Kelly I thought we would be getting a good young player. In my opinion, she had exceeded all expectations I had. She is the real deal.

To me, she is our best signing from last summer. Yes, Mewis has been outstanding at times. However, she appears to be a one and done. Chloe has been and should continue to be a great player for us.

She's class.

Skilful as fuck and loves to waltz past players.

Yep, when she first signed she was a bit hit and miss, but now her final ball is excellent. Maybe should score more goals but I’m sure that will come.

Absolutely this - I thought she was a blind alley winger but she's not - she's got tonnes of skill and talent and hopefully we can mould her into a truly outstanding player.

Hemp will be a big miss , she was ripping them apart in the first game , pity the rest of the team didn't turn up on the day . Also is this the first time all the American girls have started together?
Looking at the bench , wondering how fit Mannion is , because Morgan struggled at left back (to be fair not her naturally precision) .

Hemp will be a big miss , she was ripping them apart in the first game , pity the rest of the team didn't turn up on the day . Also is this the first time all the American girls have started together?
Looking at the bench , wondering how fit Mannion is , because Morgan struggled at left back (to be fair not her naturally precision) .
Demi Stokes is out injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.