Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree , since the women's teams reformed (City Ladies to City Women) the positivity in the England squad has been great , and also agree about the money , ie no bigger wages then in England , but while Chelsea and Arsenal are signing European stars we seem to sign "big" names as a PR stunt . And while we are going out to a good Barca team , Chelsea are in the semis after beating the team that put Barca out last season !
Also what is happening with the medical side of the women's team ? I know very player gets injured, but ours at the moment don't seem to come back from it !
Good points Kev. I do think we are lacking a bit of pace and power up front and at the back when we play the very best teams. Maybe some of the tops European players might give us that but more balance, within the same budget

Some of these injuries are frustrating and I hope the players get the best medical attention. I think the volume of games is a factor compared with other seasons.

Let's hope the girls can recover, consolidate and go again now. The League is there if we hold our nerve and can manage to beat Chelsea. They are a very good side but not unbeatable, as are we. Telly pundits are blowing smoke up Emma Heyes arse at every opportunity and making them favourites to do their quadruple.
They easily beat Wolfsburg because they bought their Harry Kane off them, Pernilla Harder, this season. They were still lucky against Atleti who missed 3 pens against them and played Chelsea down to 10 men for 80 minutes and didnt capitalise. It's a cup comp you need a bit of luck, they got loads we got none.
We can still win this league!

Let's hope the girls can recover, consolidate and go again now. The League is there if we hold our nerve and can manage to beat Chelsea. They are a very good side but not unbeatable, as are we. Telly pundits are blowing smoke up Emma Heyes arse at every opportunity and making them favourites to do their quadruple.
They easily beat Wolfsburg because they bought their Harry Kane off them, Pernilla Harder, this season. They were still lucky against Atleti who missed 3 pens against them and played Chelsea down to 10 men for 80 minutes and didnt capitalise. It's a cup comp you need a bit of luck, they got loads we got none.
We can still win this league!
We can definitely win. We have a very good team who, outside the first leg against Barcelona where they looked a touch tentative, don't and shouldn't fear anyone. I actually think we will win the league. I've just convinced myself. :)

Cracking shot against the bar, goal from resulting corner, they never said who scored and I missed the replay if they even showed one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.