Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think too have any chance of beating Chelsea we need our strongest team out, with all the big names back and playing at their best. But at the moment we seen to have a patched up defence that could be our Achilles Heel. Still fingers crossed !
If we bring anything less than the strongest team playing our A game then CFC can bank on at least a draw.

I thought they played out from the back very well, especially as Spurs were pressing really high, more so in the first half, the 2nd goal came from this and the huge space left in behind Spurs press.
I think we benefitted from Spurs not having a ruthless player in attack. We seemed to be getting caught and dithering far too often. Given CFC's attacking qualities some of play in our defensive quarter is gonna get caught out.

Noticed that myself, deliberate by them. Wish we would tell MOTD to fuck off and send the janitor out to do interviews like the rags used to, until the public funded BBC can treat us fairly

Forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but I haven't spotted it on the thread. I was out for a walk at lunchtime listening to 5Live in my earphones & they kept banging on about Chelsea currently winning & (quote) "currently going 5 pts ahead of MAN UNITED but having played a game more" (unquote). Not once, not twice, but several times. Look at the table you fecking idiots - you're being well paid for your professional skills, so how about getting the basics right? Really pissed me off.

To
Forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but I haven't spotted it on the thread. I was out for a walk at lunchtime listening to 5Live in my earphones & they kept banging on about Chelsea currently winning & (quote) "currently going 5 pts ahead of MAN UNITED but having played a game more" (unquote). Not once, not twice, but several times. Look at the table you fecking idiots - you're being well paid for your professional skills, so how about getting the basics right? Really pissed me off.
Total disrespect to the club & the womens team ,probably did it on purpose knowing 5live ? its not hard to remember their name is stretford rangers .

There‘s a real agenda at the Beeb around women’s football

When you watch how direct chelsea are, with precise quick passing, and compare to how ponderous we were today, going backwards more often than forwards, then, despite our great run, I can't see us beating chelsea to the title. spurs weren't good either.

Once again we missed simple chances that should have been put away.

We've players who are better than they are playing for me, we need Houghton back in defence too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.