Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No games live today on the FA Player but they are showing Chelsea/Everton's game on the 20th, bizarre, there is a live link to audio on the bbc site

Honestly, they couldn't run a piss up in a brewery
That last comment could be applied to all three - the FA, the BBC 'n the Rags.

Anyone else having a problem with the sound 3 seconds ahead of the picture on the city+
Watching on City+ which had the commentary running ahead of the actin until it froze up completely
It often does that on City+ I usually resort to turning it off.

Poor first half that too, missed their goal went to watch it on something that worked, only to find no other coverage anywhere.

Labouring to say the least.

Clocked the last twenty mins of the first half. Two mins in it 'freezes' after I've worked out that the commentary is one pass ahead of the live action, missed the second City goal, got back in, and they've taken up where they left off last week. Should have scored another three after getting the second. The play is slower than paint drying. It puts little pressure on a defending team. Honestly, I've seen better finishing on Hough End. Is Gaz gonna give 'em a metaphorical bollocking for their finishing or are they gonna get a decent boot on the ball.

Clocked the last twenty mins of the first half. Two mins in it 'freezes' after I've worked out that the commentary is one pass ahead of the live action, missed the second City goal, got back in, and they've taken up where they left off last week. Should have scored another three after getting the second. The play is slower than paint drying. It puts little pressure on a defending team. Honestly, I've seen better finishing on Hough End. Is Gaz gonna give 'em a metaphorical bollocking for their finishing or are they gonna get a decent boot on the ball.
Put a long blonde wig on Aguero and sneak him on.

It often does that on City+ I usually resort to turning it off.

Poor first half that too, missed their goal went to watch it on something that worked, only to find no other coverage anywhere.

Labouring to say the least.
It’s a shame really, as I watch most of their games, and only find this problem when the match is done in house. I bet loads of blues have switched it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.