Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play Caroline Weir that was a beauty. If KDB scored that against United it would go down in City history.
In with a shout of goal of the season in the WSL.
Oh and ragettes Cpt, Ladd should have been sent off for 2 definite bookable offences. Ref was weak as fook on their persistent fouling.

Rag’s women team shouldn’t have had a Ladd playing for them anyway.

Great result, didn't think we played that well until the second goal, but a deserved win, I think if they had managed to find an equaliser, they might have gone on to win it, but they didn't, and the second was the game changer.

The third was very much the cherry on top, a wonderful goal at any level.

Great result, didn't think we played that well until the second goal, but a deserved win, I think if they had managed to find an equaliser, they might have gone on to win it, but they didn't, and the second was the game changer.

The third was very much the cherry on top, a wonderful goal at any level.
It was a brilliant goal.

Caroline's turn and chip were two fantastic pieces of skill.

Fuck off back in your box, ragettes.

Stoney got what her team deserved after resorting to the 'agenda narrative' on local tv at teatime about 'the money'! Keep yer gob shut, Casey, and focus on yer own team's expenditure. I suppose yer got to be second (before tonight's thrashing!) in the FAWSL only a couple of seasons after forming on jam butties 'n fresh air!
Oh yeah.....I saw that, and thought exactly the same thing....."with the money they've spent".....pot and fuckin' keckle again, man or woman, boy or girl.....a rag is a ferkin rag, clueless, and otherworldly, in their own lickle bubble.
Fuck 'em.

Although they do have a good left back....and the Spaniard looks good as well. Sneaky bids ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.