Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janine Beckie is often overlooked when we all talk about the team's best players. I kind of feel like that is a shame. When she's on the pitch, she is quality, see today and her efforts very Barcelona

She plays for the #8 in the world international team and is a very good player for them.

I don't know really where I'm headed with this other than, up Janine Beckie!

Reactions: nmc
Janine Beckie is often overlooked when we all talk about the team's best players. I kind of feel like that is a shame. When she's on the pitch, she is quality, see today and her efforts very Barcelona

She plays for the #8 in the world international team and is a very good player for them.

I don't know really where I'm headed with this other than, up Janine Beckie!
You're headed up Janine Beckie?How un-gentlemanly!!

Some players currently playing in the England v France friendly tonight (Roebuck, Greenwood, Walsh and White start). France dominating as you’d expect.

England women v Canada Women, live on bbc4 now (kick off 19:15) already 1 nil down , Demi Stokes with a bit of a howler !

City players on show
England, Demi Stokes, Georgia Stanway and Lauren Hemp
Canada Janine Beckie

Stokes off now as she has only just returned from injury so understandable she’s off pace.
Believe (listening to the commentary) that was the plan , ie give her 30mins , Also for Karen Bardsley on for the 2nd half.
Georgia Stanway probably the best English player at the moment, playing as a deep lying midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.