Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikita Parris just came on for Arsenal.Somehow missed that transfer.
Yes, all three of the girls that went to Lyon are back.
Izzy at Everton, Paris at Arsenal and we got the Bronze lol
Not that Izzy has done much for Everton or Lyon the latter due to an ankle injury but she was my favourite City player and I had hoped she came back.

According to reports Everton women, having dismissed Willie Kirk are set to appoint Jean-Luc Vasseur who used to manage Lyon. He could do well there, an interesting and high profile appointment.

Yes, all three of the girls that went to Lyon are back.
Izzy at Everton, Paris at Arsenal and we got the Bronze lol
Not that Izzy has done much for Everton or Lyon the latter due to an ankle injury but she was my favourite City player and I had hoped she came back.
Players come and go , but was gutted when Izzy Christainsen. I thought she really made City's midfield tick. Maybe at Everton she just hasn't got the quality players around her ?

Players come and go , but was gutted when Izzy Christainsen. I thought she really made City's midfield tick. Maybe at Everton she just hasn't got the quality players around her ?
A strange one for City to let slip away, good for Everton, be interesting to see how many ex Lyon rock up.

Quality finish from Ellen White for England there, she’s gonna be a record breaker for club and country.
Lauren H running wild too.
3 nil up, itv4 now.

Ended 0 - 10 but in reality should have been 20 - no seriously!

Missed the first half so didnt see Ellen WHites or Lauren Hemps contribution but the Arsenal girls looked very good. Beth Meade and stand in Captain Leah Williamson and ragette Ella Toone all looked the part.

Cant see the point for either country in that kind of opposition being in our Group and UEFA or FIFA need to invest and spend some proper wonga to promote the Womens game much more in these countries (Latvia) as stated by Emma Hayes who was co-commentating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.