Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it is something to do with physiology and doing the same training as men. so many injuries I mean.
Not to say there's nothing to that theory, but there's at least one simpler explanation. Half Team GB at the Olympics was City, not to mention those who went with other countries. We've gone into this season with no pre-season games and knackered players, it's just asking for trouble. Not a surprise even the ones who are supposed to be fit don't look right.

Would have got PSG as well if we hadn't fucked up CL qualification.

I said at the time it was a shit studs up challenge (Spurs player darted her foot out at the last second before contact)
Spot the difference:
Liverpool players suffers bad ankle injury (fracture and dislocation of ankle) from a reasonably fair challenge with no intention to make contact.
Result: Sending off and no appeal allowed due to "Injury" and alleged disciplinary code because of injury.

City player goes in for 50 / 50 and gets done (watch it again if you don't believe me) resulting in serious injury (unknown at the time it was a fracture but suspected)
Result: No action against instigator, City player gets booked as shes stretchered off with a broken leg.

Its disgraceful and whose fucking rules are they playing by these fucking referees.

I said at the time it was a shit studs up challenge (Spurs player darted her foot out at the last second before contact)
Spot the difference:
Liverpool players suffers bad ankle injury (fracture and dislocation of ankle) from a reasonably fair challenge with no intention to make contact.
Result: Sending off and no appeal allowed due to "Injury" and alleged disciplinary code because of injury.

City player goes in for 50 / 50 and gets done (watch it again if you don't believe me) resulting in serious injury (unknown at the time it was a fracture but suspected)
Result: No action against instigator, City player gets booked as shes stretchered off with a broken leg.

Its disgraceful and whose fucking rules are they playing by these fucking referees.
I agree and the club should defend Esme.

Confirmed lower leg fracture for Esme Morgan. Really sad for her having just been called up into the England squad too.

Sad to hear this and hope she recovers soon.
Why during the Spurs game was it reported there is no break? That's stupid and can only have come from the club

Might be unpopular opinion but it’s bugging me off that City use the same platform to post about the women’s team. Quite frankly I don’t give a F, just make a dedicated website/IG/TikTok whatever for those interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.