Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should players of the ability of Hemp, Kelly, Walsh and Greenwood stay at City Women when we are losing so many top players? I'm not an expert on the women's game but I think Chelsea and Arsenal both have top international stars; why aren't they losing their best players abroad too?

As others have mentioned, this is all a bit concerning. Some top class players have left. I know players come and go but it feels like one mass exodus. Just waiting to see that Hemp and others are leaving as well. Hopefully, whatever is going on behind the scenes is dealt with expeditiously

Is there some sort of issue behind the scenes? . I thought we had ( with everyone fit) a good balance of youth and experience. During the season the first games were fucking awful but that was put down to injuries of key personnel . The end of the season run to pip the ragettes to third..was superb. We were unlucky in the FA cup , won the league cup.

7 first team squad players gone. Another slow start to the season likely from which we won’t catch up.

Something seriously wrong going on

Just in:
@SkyAnton
reveals #ManCity didn’t offer Bronze a new deal for “football reasons” and Lucy has a deal from the #NWSL on the table.

City are working on bringing in various new players over the summer, with a couple of deals close.

Why should players of the ability of Hemp, Kelly, Walsh and Greenwood stay at City Women when we are losing so many top players? I'm not an expert on the women's game but I think Chelsea and Arsenal both have top international stars; why aren't they losing their best players abroad too?

The reason is money with a wage cap they can move on and make double or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.