Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Is it time to start a new thread? (Apologies if not)

Anyway, a bit of a statement of intent signing breaking our club record fee (believed to be £350k)

Don't know much about her playing style etc, but her appearances, goals per game from midfield, clubs she's played for etc is seriously impressive.

Our biggest (playing) issue for me last season was in the midfield, understandably due to losing Weir, Walsh and Stanway. Looks like it's been addressed, which is great to see. Don't know what the balance will be in midfield etc, but her and Yui in there will be great to see.

Who else did we buy?

I honestly can't remember us buying before, my brain may have fell asleep though.

Also, wtf is the Jill Scott statue thread locked for replies?

Who else did we buy?

I honestly can't remember us buying before, my brain may have fell asleep though.
We have 5 of the top 50 transfers in Women's football. Jill Roord has become the 2nd highest fee paid but was offset with the transfer of Keira Walsh who tops the list.

Blakstad & Fowler are 12th & 14th on the list and at 27th & 35th are Angeldahl & Hasegawa respectively.

I had to look it up too: Source

We have 5 of the top 50 transfers in Women's football. Jill Roord has become the 2nd highest fee paid but was offset with the transfer of Keira Walsh who tops the list.

Blakstad & Fowler are 12th & 14th on the list and at 27th & 35th are Angeldahl & Hasegawa respectively.

I had to look it up too: Source
Well there you go then lol

If I was nailed to the spot and asked I would have said that most of the players arrived after their contracts ended, I can't even remember much chat on here about fees being paid.

I don't even drink, so no excuses lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.