Women's World Cup

balkanno said:
taconinja said:
Them Swedish girls are very blonde, aren't they?

Like. Swedish d best looking.

Next Match USA vs. NORTH KOREA, interessing.
Hope so!

And the U.S. has a couple decent looking players too. I've already mentioned Hope Solo and there's also Alex Morgan.

'Yes, it's like the Paralympics – people who are not quite as good but overall it's still exciting.''

Nico Rosberg managing to insult women, women footballers and disabled athletes all in just one sentence.

England 2 Japan 0 but christ, if thats the best 11 we have i would hate to watch a mid table game. Laughable defending, mis hit passes galore and you only have to kick the ball at head height to beat keepers. Entertaining game for the wrong reasons though

Just seen the England "wonder goal" and all I can say is that if the keeper had put her arms in the air rather than just hurling herself into the bottom of the net, she would have saved it.

Smelly Cnut said:
Good to see our keepers are all equally shit no matter what sex, apart from Joe of course

One of the biggest differences. you don't get too many 6 foot plus keepers in the women's game so a chip or shot over the keeper is always a good option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.