Women's World Cup

Now we'll hear all the tales of hard luck. Sorry to be so cynical, but that game was there for the taking and we sat off too much.
You make you're own luck and we should have believed and gone for that more. Should have stuck Duggan down the middle
after the sub as she is the only foward left on that can kick the ball properly.

Agreed. Can't fault the spirit or effort.
And as I said before, England are going to be better and better in upcoming Cups. If your manager can channel the pain those girls are feeling right now constructively, they'll be back in four years with a good shot at getting to the semifinals again at least.

England don't do normal losses it's always a heartbreaker. She is going to be replaying that in her head over and over. I've been there where I fucked up and cost my team a win - granted not as important as this but you feel like complete shite.

Much better than that shower we watched in Brazil last year, hopefully the mens team were watching because its about time we got a good tournament from them.

That's incredible heart wrenching way to lose. In the dying mins to a outrageous own goal

The post-game panel here in the US looks as devastated as your players. I can't blame them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.